Satellite antenna polarization data needed

Hi,

In the process of checking out some of my antennas, I wanted to know which
satellite antennas for AO-51 were linear, LHCP, or RHCP?  While that data
does exist, it is not usually included with the frequency lists.  It tends
to be in e-mails, project reports, FAQs, web sites, etc, or just one of
those things that "everybody knows."  I found the same for other satellites
of interest, and started trying to collect the data.  Perhaps it could be
added to the WSR bulletins, or other readily available location.  In any
case, if you have a satellite _for which you have the information_ and would
like to see included, please drop me a note off BB.  My very preliminary
list is below.  Suggestions for a better format gratefully received!

Alan
WA4SCA@AMSAT.ORG

-----------------------------------

No trees were harmed in the sending of this
message, however a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.

===================================

AO-27

V:  Linear ?