Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia 09 March

Hello All,

Today at 1115 UTC, I had a 79 degree pass of Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia.
As I was busy with some work in the shack, I missed about 6 minutes of the
pass.

The signal from Cute-1.7 was heard peaking to S9 over 10 db on the S meter,
and the following telemetry was decoded by Hamscope: (characters that could
not be copied are replaced with 'x')

cute x9 cf b0 7f 20 00 2e 58 6f 00 03
cute 89 ce b9 xx 20 00 2e 69 6b 00 0x

I am very pleased to see Cute-1.7 in service again, and all the best to the
command team as well as everyone else in receiving Cute-1.7.

Equipment used: ICOM IC-910H, 11-element vertically polarized Quad and SSB
SP-7000 Preamp.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.