Telemetry on 436.835MHZ

Hi everybody,

Last sunday evening tuning to locate CUTE 1.7 I
stumbled upon with a weak CW signal, at a first
glimpse I thought I was lucky to hear by my first time
the satellite on my home brew GP and my FT817 (12m of
RG213 and no preamp at locator IN80FF), everything
seemed to be OK: strong doppler down, as the sat was
receiding North and near LOS, just as predicted by
PocketSat+, but despite I should not hear the
satellite 2 minutes after predicted LOS, though this
could be a mismatch related to old? (only 2 days old)
keps, I was receiving on 436.835 MHZ!!!.
The signal was too faint and noisy to read it out
clearly and afected by doppler. I recorded about 1.5
minutes and after clean it out I could gather some
spread letters of what it looks telemetry (x no
character decoded):

xxxFE.T.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
.....fading...........
UT2F326B1xx
UT3FAB80026
UT2(fade out)

After looking for beacon frecuencies I could not find
any bird singing on this frecuency, although I'm sure
I did not searched enough...
I'm certainly puzzled...Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance and best 73
Angel, EA4DUT