CUTE on 436.840MHZ?

Sorry for the former post....
After lots of queries at last I found the "missing
bird" and seems to be CUTE I and not CUTE 1.7, the
clue was U-TOKYO so I gathered it was a japanese
satellite and find out the old brother of CUTE 1.7.
Anyway I'm very happy to listen a new satellite which
I had not any idea of its existence!!
Thanks to anybody and sorry for the former mail.
I hope the telemetry reading be useful for control
team.

73, EA4DUT, Angel