Re: PCSAT-1, PCSAT2 Joint operations.

Yes, we were not watching the clock.  PCSAT2 did a
fail-safe shut down based on its 120 hour timer.
I took 4 days with my kids to hike on the Appalachian
Trail and happily forgot all about other duties...
We should get her back today....  Bob, Wb4APR

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 05:13:26PM -0500, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> During this period, PCSAT2 will be shifted to its
> 145.825 downlink so that both birds are operating
> on the same frequency.  This will give users on
> 145.825 an APRS link capability over 12 passes per
> day combined and some rare dual hop opportunities.

Last telemetry I saw from PCSAT2 (circa 8th March 1813z)
showed the +5Ref level down at 0.19V, So I guess the 60
hour bit on the 120 hour failsafe timer is set ?

I *think* its been like that for a day or two, and the 18
hours that it's been seen I've seen telemetry on the APRS-IS
network seems rather longer than it usually is, but maybe
its just the orbit and Ground Station avaliability.

Iain.