RE: [amsat-edu] Results of el/az rotator query

Dear Christopher,

I congratulate you got to a final solution as give you best wishes as your
project seems very interesting.

Have you consider using an automatic controller for Satellite Communication
Stations which controlls both the el/az system and the doppler shift on the
rig?

Please be so kind to take a look at our PrimeSAT Controller at:

http://www.primetec.pt/products.php?sec=2&cat=3&prod=12&lang=en

We've been receiving many good critics on reviews from magazines like Radcom
and CQ, and there are other releasing on Funkamateur and CQ-DL.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Armando Claro da Fonseca
PRIMETEC