MRF 485 MATCHED PAIR/ GMSK MODEM

Dear All,

Thanks for the prompt response, especially to Mike, KA2AEV, Luc, VE2DWE,
John, W9NET, Joe, KK0SD, W4UPD, and Peter, VA3PK.  My apologies to anyone I
may have inadvertently missed out.

It now remains to have a supplier to ship a pair.  The previous attempt to
the various suppliers was almost nil.

I have not had any response to my previous mail re:  the preferred GMSK
Modem.  I would be grateful for any information that would copy CUTE 1.7

 73

Sangat, 9M2SS