Re: MRF 485 RF TRANSISTOR MATCHED PAIR

Sangat,
The local 75m swap net had a listing for P.A. Transistors.
I dont know whether you are looking for the HF or VHF
transistors.
Please llook at bthe listing and see whether they are correct.
If they are, then its is a bargain price.

Here is the listing:

VE3TMG   Terry Greenwood ve3tmg@rac.ca    or    519 973-9941
  FEB. 26 /06
- I  have  for  sale a  matched  pair  of  power  transistors
100 watt,  part #  2SC2879    Will   work  in  a  number  of
kenwood  rigs  TS450,  690   870,  850,  570 etc. .  NEW
PRICE !!!    $45.00 Cdn. firm  plus  shipping

The web address for the swap net is:

http://www.ontarioswapshop.com/

Good Luck!!!!

Peter, VA3PK