Polarization switching products and/or relay recommendations

What sort of hardware do you use to switch polarization on crossed Yagis?

The only commercial system we have found is M2, which costs roughly $200
each.  Are there any other manufacturers out there offering less expensive
remote switches?

Also, in case we build our own, could anyone recommend relays that work well
up to 70cm and handle 100W of RF?  Thankfully, we have access to a good
amount of test equipment (VNAs, etc.) so can make the phasing lines and tune
the switches.

Thanks for any pointers,

73, Chris KA8WFC