RE: AMSAT Journal info

IMHO:
If we can find people willing to do the work. We should make the journals
available only on CD like the previous issues. Thus providing AMSAT with
the, badly needed, income.

The latest issue currently available on CD is 1997 and the two currently
available CD's each contain 2 years of journals. Following this logic it
should be possible to make 4 CD's to cover from 1997 to the current issue.

Steve .. AI7W
lm #2270