FS: Cushcraft 70cm yagi

I have for sale a Cushcraft 719B 70cm Yagi which I have been using for satellite work.  It is not circularly polarized, but has been working very good on the satellites when it is mounted horizontally.  Also works great for 70cm weak signal work.  This is a 19 element yagi on a 13.5' boom and it provides 15.5DB gain.  It sells new for  $189.99 at AES.  The one I have for sale is in perfect condition, but for some reason has been painted black (maybe the Rolling Stones used to own it?).  This doesn't affect the performance in any way, though.  I am asking $105 plus shipping from zip code 73507.

73s John NE0P