Re: ARISS Station equipment?

Hello Paul,

I use a Kenwood TM-V7 with a little comet ground plane antenna.
In each pass I receive many beacons from ISS, and alsomy beacons
 arrive ISS very easy.
But with a yagi you will receive more beacons, and it works much
 better to the ISS bbs!!!
Also for PCSAT1 and PCSAT2 it is wise to use cross yagi(s).
The TM-D700 is also a good choice because also that radio has full duplex.
With full duplex it is easy to operate the (voice) FM amateur satellites.
Yesterday I heard myself back on the downlink on AO-51 with the
little groundplane antenna.
Look also for ISS communication info on my website!
Good luck!

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://www.pd0rkc.com