ARISS Station equipment?

Hi all,

I am new to the ham scene (still waiting for my radio exams!), but I
am researching what kind of set up I would need to do packet data
"digipeating" via the ISS and PCSat1 PCSat2.

I have googled a lot, and looked all over the ARISS websites, but
cannot find a good description of what I need for my ARISS ground
station. Will a 2m yagi connected to a Kenwood D700A do the trick?
What's the best 2m/70cm receiver for ARISS type set ups?

If you have done digipeating or voice to ISS, can you share your
antenna/reciever set up with me.

Many thanks
Paul