Re: AMSAT Journal info

William Liporace - NA2NA wrote:
> I will volunteer to do it.. I have Acrobat Pro. I also have other programs.
> We may even have a group willing to work on the project.
>
> Will NA2NA

[snip]

Just a thought... isn't the journal in electronic format to begin with ?

If the original source is available couldn't we just take the source and
output it in PDF ?

Thats got to be easier than scanning, OCR etc..

cheers

Tim

--
Tim.Tuck@penrith.net, VK2XTT@penrith.net
VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: AMSAT#35732