RE: Uni-Trac 2003 with ICOM-910H

Iím trying to get my Dadís station working using Uni-Trac 2003 with his ICOM
910H and am having one of those insanity-inducing problems that is occurring
no matter what I try. ÝI am confident at this point that we've got things
configured as stated in the documentation on both the interface and radio
side of things.

Basically, Uni-Trac seems to think the radio is off or the baud rate is
incorrect. I tried various baud rates and delays with no success.

I've seen previous references to this problem on the AMSAT-UK archives, but
no definitive fix.

Has anyone experience a similar problem and solved it?

Thanks & 73,
Fred, W6TRI