RE: ICOM IC-910H and SSB DCW-15B Sequencer

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the contribution, and yes I already have the pinout for the
DCW-15B.  Well, I got a reply off the list about the IC-910H and DCW-15B.

Basically you use the ACC connector, take out the SEND pin from there and
wire it to the DCW-15B.  The only problem is that you cannot have separate
connections for separate bands (like the FT-847 does).  I own the FT-847
too, and it has separate pins for each band.  It's a pity the IC-910H did
not have this.

And yes, your method of taking the PTT from the mic or TNC PTT line solves
my problem of sequencing with a RF VOX only linear amp.  I am looking into
this and planning the best approach for my station.

Thanks a lot once again for your contribution.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.