Kansas city tracker and Wisp settings?

I am trying to set up a Kansas City Tracker to work with Satscape?
Dos programs test operate the KCT in slot 03E0.  I tried putting that
slot and selecting all of the available interfaces in the WISP program.
With the fodtrack interface selected...openning DDE will show a overtime
run error?
Has anyone set up a KCT in Win98 OS with Satscape ver 1.88?
I have tried a newer version of WISP ver 4.22.  It will link DDE to
satscape and show the satellite rotor position or moon position but
will not move the rotor?  I have entered drivers such as fodtrack that
tested ok with DOS but maybe they are not in when the Windows
Satscape program is running?  The KCT does operate with the demo
Nova program in Windows.

Thank you for your time
de Glen VE7LGF
ve7lgf@rac.ca