2006 Symposium

A recent post about Dayton Hamfest prompted me to mention that we will
likely make it to the Symposium in San Francisco this year.  A happy
coincidence with another conference meeting the previous weekend in Seattle
will permit us to motor down thru WA/OR/CA vactioning and visiting
relatives before the Amsat weekend.  Then fly home afterward.

Not too soon to be planning your conference year! :-)

73's,
Ed - KL7UW