Re: Bracewell Observsatory - any AMSAT usage?

Robin,

I don't think callsigns were solicited so I do not think that it will have
an effect on the process.  I think it might have been an interesting
statistic for hams to see, though.

I made my comments back to Tim so tha the would understand that the lack of
calls should not imply a lack of ham involvement or support.

Thanks to all of our supporters!
Ed - KL7UW
Oh a correction:  they are five 60-foot dishes (not 50-foot).

73's,
Ed - KL7UW