Mast Mounted Preamps.

Greetings All, Let me apologize in advance if this turns into a bad thread.
Probably has been
over the coals before. Anyway I really need some information. Currently I am
obtaining gear
and working towards another small tower to hold some circularly polarized
antennas. I have
decided to use mast mounted preamps. What I am looking for is opinions on
the pros and cons
of the various stuff available. I am not sure I want to get into a full
blown sequenced set up
but rather an RF switched preamp that will handle more than the power I will
be running from
my FT-847. I have not used a mast mounted unit before and never had any
experience with
a sequencer although I fully understand their operation.
So I am going to buy a 2 meter and 70 cm mast mount preamp. What should I
get?
Email me directly if you feel it has been done to death here.
Thanks es 73

K0AZ  Mike Sanders
18169 Highway 174
MT Vernon, Missouri 65712-9171