Re: JOhn Kraus antennas

I'm lucky enough to own a copy, and it's a wonderful
book. I say "lucky" because I picked it up at my radio
club's auction last year for the $2 minimum bid!
It's a good mix of theory, and some practical
examples. It is NOT a build-it-yourself book with
dimensions, parts lists, and so on.
If you're seriously into antennas, or just want to
learn the underlying theory, I think it's about the
best one you have in your library. A true classic!
73, Jim