  From: Paul Proefrock<mailto:paul@proefrock.net>
  To: amsat-bb@amsat.org<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>
  Cc: 'John Heath'<mailto:johnheath@easynet.co.uk>
  Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:06 PM
  Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AMSAT Journal info

  John,
  Appreciate your input. I have purchased the book you recommend as well as
  the book "Getting Started" from the AMSAT Store.

  But I am still looking for copies of the Journal from 2000 to present.

  Anyone have an link or source as to where I may obtain these? If there is a
  link on the AMSAT site, I can't find it.

  Paul P
  K0PRP