March Schedule

Here is the March schedule.  I apologize for the text appearance on the
webpage but the editing has changed and I do not have time to figure it out
right now, or correct the way it reformatted everything that was already on
there.  The mode will change on Saturday night due to the fact that I have
to leave on Business on Sunday.

March 2006 AO-51 (AMSAT Echo) Schedule

Mar 5
FM Repeater, V/U, High Power Mode
Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, 67 hz PL Tone
Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

Mar 13
FM Repeater, V/S
Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, No PL Tone
Downlink 2401.200 mhz FM

Mar 20
FM Repeater, L/U
Uplink: 1268.700 mhz FM
Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

Mar 23
FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, 67 hz PL Tone
Downlink 435.300 mhz FM

9k6 Digital, V/U, PBP BBS (Pacsat Broadcast Protocol BBS)
Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital