ICOM IC-910H and SSB DCW-15B Sequencer

Hello Group,

I would like to know if anyone here has successfully wired up the ICOM
IC-910H transceiver and the SSB DCW-15B Sequencer?

The reason for asking is because I have looked into the manual but cannot
figure out where to wire from the transceiver's end.  I did not want to blow
up the transceiver by trying so I thought it would be better to ask here
first.

Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,