RE: Fw: Frequency to be used in space for the golf ball

It is a Russian proposal and to be video taped for a
commercial. That is one way they fund their space
program. The Russians are not very open with their
commercial dealings. I suspect the Russians know the
frequency but are not telling. My GUESS is that it is
only a beacon transponder with no message and it is
not in the ham bands. The Agencies involved are
Roscosmos and Energia.

Kenneth - N5VHO

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=109303

http://mail.yahoo.com