Re: PCSAT2 status ?

>>> Kazu Sakamoto <jj1wtk@orange.ocn.ne.jp> 03/03/06
>It seems the PCSAT2 is off in last 12 hours.
>Actually, no signals here on the 0650z pass.
>Any info ?

Yes, we shut her down at 2330z on the 2 March to
prepare for the Progress undocking this morning.
We will turn PCSAT2 back on this afternoon.  We
may also re-enable the PSK-31 experiment to see
if anytying has changed.  As you recall we turned
it off due to loss of transponder gain for some
reason.  Either antenna or receiver related.

Bob, WB4APR