Re: KiwiSat in New Zealand Newspaper

Hi Félim,

I was half hoping that the appearance of the newspaper article might have
mean it was getting closer to launch.

Anyway the team in New Zealand (esp Fred) certainly deserve a lot of praise
for getting the project off the ground. It's good to see new National AMSAT
organisations building satellites - especially with Mode B (or A) linear
transponders.

BTW will you be at the Colloquium again this year ? If so look forward to
seeing you there.

73 Trevor M5AKA