FS: VHF/UHF duplexer

I have for sale a Daiwa DX10D duplexer which works great for rigs with only 1
VHF/UHF lead like the FT100/857/897 or Icom 706MKIIG.  One side is for 2
meters at 250 watts, and the other side is for 70cm at 200 watts. This will
let you use separate 2 meter and 70cm antennas with your rig, and has worked
great on my FT100D for satellite use.  The mix side has a SO239, and the 2m
and 70cm sides have PL259s.  I am asking $20 plus a little for shipping.

73s John NE0P