Re: SuitSat Reentry Estimate

hello
This past e-mail intrigued me regarding some orbital dynamics.  My
thinking goes like this.  An object in orbit will decay according to how
low it gets and gets hit by air.  The larger the size to mass to means it
would slow down faster with in a thinner atmosphere.  Whereas a very
small dense with say an equal mass would stay up longer.  as it hits less
air.  Therefore is it not possible for the Suitsat too slow down enough
such that it would be slow enough as not to burn up and kinda drift to
the ground.  I'm missing something I'm sure, this is only a thought
experiment, but it kinda makes to me wonder what is actual process it.
How is my logic??

Sleepless in Seattle
Bob W7LRD