FS: Mirage UHF amp

I have for sale a Mirage 70cm amp that will give you a little boost on Mode B and a Phase IIIE sat when it gets up.  Would like to keep it, but have to pay for the new rig I just got it.  The amp is the D3010 with the brown and white (Pre MFJ) face.  Works fine, and has SO239 connectors instead of N connectors for the input and output.  I am asking $160 plus shipping from zip 73507.  Can take MO or paypal.

73s John NE0P