[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: Pocket computer (IPAQ) easy for track SATS?
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Pocket computer (IPAQ) easy for track SATS?
- From: "A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)" <farmer.aj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:51:50 -0500
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=TeP7uH2FsI3oC8xqoySMmEzWvX067Rh5fxFECYzP6WSGpKEY0H7OhfLqep9+/M5yhcadRhzE1bmJu6e4VY2DVtTwoOGy1YkjpRPpDOc/V9lDyBlum5QoVUHBARUPwpFLfT3+M8JZ7yPfWf1JGhW450CuxoeInxl8mbeSADa7ojU=
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
On 3/2/06, Amir Findling <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I just tried both on my old iPAQ and I sure prefer PocketSat+ over
> TrackSat. TrackSat is just slow to begin with. Then with PocketSat+ you
> can have a list of your favorite satellites and their AOS during hours
I like PocketSat+, but I just got a Treo 700w and I can't get it to
work. Anyone else on the list have any success with this combination?
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
Sent via email@example.com. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org