DU on EME

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, there will be an EME dxpedition from the Philippines from
March 10 to 12, 2006.  Please spread the word around in case some people need a
contact from DU.

Callsign will be DZ1JP.  QSL manager is JA1HGY.

We shall operate 2 and 6 meter EME.   Other info may be obtained from the
QRZ.COM listing of the call sign.

We chose the suffix JP because the year 2006 has been declared by the Philippine
President as Philippine Japan Friendship Year.  We are celebrating 50 years of
diplomatic relations with Japan.

73
Eddie  DU1EV

--