Pocket computer (IPAQ) easy for track SATS?

Hello All,

Last days i've been busy to track AO-51 portable (in my back yard).
I use a MASPR 2/70 yagi.
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/masprowh59.html

The AO-51 signals where good but it was very busy on the AO-51 so
I could not find a empty space to TX (with my 5 watts Yaesu VX-7R HT).

I'm thinking to buy a pocket PC (IPAQ) but I still doub cause there
is a limit in software for these types of mini computers.

Does anyone know what amateur software is written for the pocket
computers?
How many different sat trackings software has been made?
What is your expiriance?

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl