Re: EL/az rotator options.

Hello Chris,

I'm thinking also to buy a AZ/EL rotator, probably I go to buy the
Alpha Spid rotator.

http://www.alfaradio.ca/
http://www.rfhamdesign.com/products/antennerotor/azelrotator.html
The Alpa Spid rotators are pulse controlled so very accurate.
Also a interface is included so the rotator can track the
sats automatic (with software).
Also a nice digital degrees readout.
Keep in mind I do not own this rotator yet.
Also read the e-ham reviews: http://www.eham.net/reviews/

If you want to have perfect antenna's, trie to get used MASPRO circulair X
yagi's.
Sadly the (good solid) MASPRO yagi factory does not exist anymore.
http://www.swschwedt.de/kunden/dm2ble/whs32sk2.jpg

I have used the MASPRO yagi to RX SUITSAT and it did a good
good job (SUITSAT was txng with 2 - 10mW).
But I'm sure there are several other good circulair X yagis to get.

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl