Re: New soundcard modes via satellite

Hi,

I tried DominoEX via FO-29 again tonight, but using 8 baud double spaced
mode. The result were similar to yesterday's test with good copy at the
being and end of the pass, difficult copy around maximum altitude.

Pass was to the East of my QTH and I listened first for other stations,
but heard none.

At the end of the pass, I wound my Tx power back untill it barely
indicated on the output power meter of the 736R - copy was still error
free, even though I had some trouble hearing the tones in the noise (I
suffer from some "industrial" hearing loss).

I used ZL2ALP's software but will try again using with MultiPSK.

Sil