Re: New soundcard modes via satellite

Hi Group,

Con, ZL2ALP tells me that his version on DominoEX can cope with only
100HZ of drift (or Doppler) before the radio will have to be retuned.
This is too little at 70 cm on an LEO.

We discussed the possibility of adding a means to cope with Doppler and
Con has suggested a couple of possibilities.

He has also suggested a way of manipulating his software to improve the
copy of Doppler shifted signals. I shall try that approach this evening.

Sil - ZL2CIA