Potential Downconverter for Amateur Use on Ebay

Up for auction on Ebay is a California Amplifier Downconverter, Model
131140.  I got it quite some time ago to try and modify for AO-40 use,
but put it on the shelf after the AO-40 mishap.

Here is the Ebay link if anyone is interested.  I am not sure if this
can be modified or not, but I wanted to at least post it to the group
of people that might be interested in this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5872449833

73, Dave N2TEB