Need some advice!

Hallo!

I am thinking of bying a new tranceiver for satellite work and need some advice from my friends about which rig to buy. What I need is a VHF/UHF almode rig for satellite use. There is noe need for a rig covering the HF bands.
Have been looking at the ICOM IC-910H, and would like to hear from you guys already having some experience with this rig.

73 de Sven LA6KJ

All incoming and outgoing E-mail
scanned by NAV 2005.