Re: Oscar 7 mode preference

This is interesting because running more than 10 watts into a non-optimal
mobile antenna on the car blows FO-29 away.  Is it because of the lack of
battery that one needs more power o AO-7?  Receiver technology in 1974?  Is
AO-7 that much further away that it matters that much?

I wish had some more sats that had that footprint.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741