Re: *SUITSAT* in the classroom PG PG

On 24 Feb 2006 at 5:42, Edward R. Cole wrote:

>Cor,

>What a website you have!  I could spend days investigating all you have
>there.  Especially nice the story of 9K2MD, Maryam's contact with NA0ISS.
>It brings some feeling of being there and what is must be like to be a
>young woman ham in Kuwait.  Our newspapers bring such terrible news from
>the middle-east.

I concur there is so sad news in the Middle-east that some private are killed
for nothing it even worse than Viet Nam as they are even hiding the coffin whey
they bring them back...

What do you know about to be a young women in Kuwait? tell me about the young
womens in New Orleans who where let down by their ."GUARDIAN ANGEL".

As we are on a FREE AMSAT-NA directed bulletin board i take the opportunity
that i was granted to only and humbly caution you about your "Our newspapers
bring such terrible news from the  middle-east." it is much worse than the
piece of paper i have in my hand right now!

Any question about my piece of paper...?

Read far below my signature to get the answers.  Even against the advice of
some AMSAT gurus who tell you that you are too dumb to answer back
intelligently....;)) Here i have to admit they are right on this one...

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
FORMER QUEBEC AMSAT COORDINATOR With now the liberty of speech...
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

Lower....

AH AH yous eems to still have a bit of intelligence remaining...

My piece of paper is a 1971 anpenr Pravda edition with the CCCP logo and the
rocket "MISSILE" and the arm pointing toward the sky with the electron orbits
around the Kremlin toppoed with the soviet star. In 1971 it was also their
"MOST TRUSTED SOURCE OF NEWS" as CNN is actually... "Our newspapers bring such
terrible news from the  middle-east."

Sorry Mr Cole but on this bulletin board anything goes as per AMSAT-NA
standards...

Oh Mr Cole did you ever ask yourself what is the root cause of your such
terrible news from the middle east? The Palestinians, The Hamas, The Arabs, the
Israelians?  Did i missed something here? Dammed i loose one piece of my
puzzle. I understand now why i don't understand anything i don't have the
correct and objective news..It is dangerous but anyway i am invincible...

Are you?