Re: *SUITSAT* in the classroom

Hello All,

Bruce his story (below) is very importand to promote amateur radio to
childeren (and elder people).
I have a school presentation at march about ISS (but I will also involve the
SUITSAT project).
Bruce good idea that you involve (in your presentation) my friend Maryam
(9K2MD) from Kuwait.
 I (and others) have learned Maryam in the past about Space communications.
If others like to use that story for a presentation you can use the info on my
page:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/9k2md.html (a young lady from Kuwait talked to her
favorite cosmonaut).
Click on the pictures for more large size!

For other pages I have copyright rules (any requests let me know!).

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl