Re: re:AO-51 Digi

Mike,
I'm confused by thie post (maybe I missed something).
But, I do not see any DIGI* callsign in the header
to indicate that this packet has been digipeated.  Maybe
something filtered or truncated the header?  Just curious.
Thanks
Bob, Wb4APR

>>> "Michael Kingery" <mkingery@centurytel.net> 02/22/06 6:30 PM >>>
Patrick,

Yes, you have made it through the digi.  Here is my log from TlmEcho, using
the new Filter Screen.  Time is local (CST).

Monday Night:

KA9SCF-11 > T1US8Y-48:?"@@ãð'tXfl [/>Pat in Lombard, IL   [02/20/2006
9:43:43 PM]
KA9SCF-11 > T1US8Y-48:?"@@ãð'tXfl [/>Pat in Lombard, IL   [02/20/2006
9:44:05 PM]

Tuesday Night:

KA9SCF-11 > T1US9Q-48:?"@@ãð'tXfl [/>Pat Lombard via Echo   [02/21/2006
9:08:06 PM]

73 KE4AZN
Mike

Has anyone tried the AO-51 digipeater?  I don't seem to be able to posit
thru it.  I'm using PACB-1 as the VIA.  Anyone else having any success?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741