Cute-1.7 1042 UTC Pass over West Malaysia

Hello All,

This evening, at 1042 Hours UTC or 1842 Hours Malaysian Standard Time, I had
a 42 degrees pass of Cute-1.7 over West Malaysia.

Cute-1.7 came in very strong peaking up to S9.  I was using Object C keps
and from my observation, this seems to be very accurate.  Cute-1.7's CW
signal was heard right about 2 seconds after AOS, and heard all the way till
LOS.

Hamscope did not manage to copy the CW successfully due to Doppler shift, so
I guess I have to copy it manually later from the recording.  The recording
in MP3 format is available upon request.

I also received report that Sangat, 9M2SS and 9M2RPN managed to copy
Cute-1.7 too during this pass.

Good luck to all with Cute-1.7.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,