Heard Cute 1.7 with an HT

At 0127 GMT I was outside in Southern California testing AE6SB's doppler
radio direction finder.  I had the downlink frequency for Cute 1.7
programmed in so I thought, "What the heck."  All I had was a rubber
duck antenna, but I could still hear the CW!  It was fading as it
tumbled as others have reported.

Using the Keps for Object C, it would have been 86 degrees above the
horizon.

That's pretty impressive for a little satellite.
--
  Mike Lemons
  sputnik_ki6adn@fastmail.fm