Re: AO-51 digipeater?

Hi Gould,

  I was able to get digipeated during the very 1st testing of it.  I've been
trying all this week with higher elevation passes with no success.  I'm
hearing some messages but not all with an Arrow.  I operate portable so I
can't use a computer while operating a pass.  One of the nice things about
the TH-D7 is the built in APRS capability.  I saw only PECHO-12 while
listening.  I won't be able to try tonight but I will tomorrow night.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.