RE: SuitSat Reentry Estimate

A.J.,

I don't have the direct answer to the question you ask, but can offer
something that might assist:

On www.space-track.org, one of the pages gives "60 Day Decay Forecast".

Currently, one of the bits that drifted off from Suitsat, called "SUITSAT
DEB", object #28934, has a projected reentry of 1st April.

(Makes you wonder if it's the antenna off the helmet, that should have been
connected to the HT. An April Fool joke? :-)

Anyway, SUITSAT itself is not yet shown on the decay page, so its beyond the
60-day period I expect.

Someone should post something once Suitsat shows up on the decay page
(Hint).

It would be kind of fun to do "Meteor Scatter via Suitsat" when it burns
up!!!

Regards,
Jim, ZL1TYF
Wellington