Re: Cute-1.7 First Signal

On 21 Feb 2006 at 17:36, Bruce wrote:

> BB
>    detected 1st cw signal at 15:33 EST over grid FM16vt
>
> 73 Bruce KG4YEV
> ----
ASTRO-F M-V-8 has been launch at 1628 EST ??? you probably have your clock
wrong or you hear something else. What i copy at AOS 1735 EST is the CW beacon
of cute 1.7 sending continuous CW with ID and telemetry. at TCA signal peaked
near S9 and at LOS 1745 signal became barely audible. Doppler was noticable i
start to copy at 437.394MHZ.

i will make my recordings available as soon as possible.  CW a bit too fast for
me doing the tracking and tuning manually...HI

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583