RE: SSETI Express Flight Analysis Reports now available

Hi Graham,

Thank you very much for posting this. It is another example of dedicated
people making the best out of an unfortunate event and presenting the
lessons learned. My personnel thanks to everyone involved. These reports are
extremely helpful for all of us involved in small satellite projects and are
very much appreciated. I hope that the slight possibility of SSETI "waking
up" becomes a reality.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

As a side note, I am not aware of any "Failure Analysis Report" that was
ever made available to the community from AMSAT (DL or NA) on AO-40. I hope
that someone can prove me wrong, please!

73, Stefan VE4NSA