suit sat

Hello from VE6BLD
I have been copying Suit Sat on  every pass since it was launched as seen
on AJ3U site. I had to be at the hospital with my dad (new pacemaker
replacement) for the day..I just got home a while ago and went through the
Feb 17  11.28pm audio recording and I found a very weak clip (About 1
second)at 11.32pm.It sounds like(es bir????).It is not enough to hear what
is said but is definately audio. On the next pass 1:03:02am Feb 18  I
cannot hear anything at all...I have sent the enclosed file to AJ3U
previously...Thankyou..
73 from Bob VE6BLD

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type audio/wav which had a name of February 17 at  011.32.16 am 1 second audio .wav]