Suitsat SSTV picture identified

I did a fair amount of image processing on the Suitsat SSTV pictures
from AJ's site.  I will send AJ the processed picture.

It is absolutely clear from the processed image that we are looking at
WAN where N is 1,2,3.  The amateur radio antennas on the ISS.  You can
see them clearly on the ARRL web site picture and you will see my
processed version if AJ decides to put it up.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2002/08/01/2/?nc=1

Bob